sábado, 10 de outubro de 2009

Miley Cyrus: 'Good Bye Twitter'

Assim que Miley Cyrus excluiu sua conta no Twitter, ela fez um vídeo, 'explicando' a causa do ocorrido.

Eis alguns trechos da 'música:

“Yo, it wasn’t because my friend [Liam Hemsworth] told me to/ Ya’ll know very well what you say I don’t do/ And the reasons are simple, I started tweeting about pimples/ I stopped living for moments and started living for people”

“Yeah, you write what you’re doing but who really cares/ If I’m playing with [my little sister] Noah or just doing my hair/ Everything that I type and everything I do/ All those lame gossip sites take it and they make it news”

“I want my private life private, I’m done trying to please/ I ain’t living for tabloids, I’m living for me/
No more emo quotes and feuds with Demi [Lovato]
Achei bastante capenga o vídeo, mas tá aí para vocês verem:



Via JJ

0 popzadas:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
BlogBlogs.Com.Br